Update 2019 01 17: Added links to related articles.
Woman Accused Of Murdering Her Husband Smiles During Mug Shot Photo
h/t Mensactivism.org by anthony
Story here. Excerpt:
‘Authorities say an Allen woman accused of killing her husband was determined to finish the job but made no attempt to flee the bloody scene.
Charles Shanks, 49, was stabbed, beaten with a stone and had his wrists cut in the couple’s home Sunday, police said.
His wife, 51-year-old Kimberly Shanks, was being held Tuesday in the Collin County Jail, charged with murder. Unlike most people in her situation, she smiled for her mug shot.
She was being held in lieu of $100,000 bail. No attorney had been named to represent her, according to jail records.’
- Conditional sentence for killing husband
- Murdering mama insists that she is the victim
- Wife, 74, found fit to stand trial for murdering husband
- Woman receives 4 year sentence for murdering husband
- Woman arrested for stabbing husband
- Chinese woman given death sentence
- Woman stabs husband to death
- Woman shot and killed man
- Woman charged with beating adopted son to death
- Woman tearfully denies role in foster child’s death
- Flushing hubby down the drain is not news
- No jail for convicted woman rapist
- Woman kills husband by shooting him in chest
- Woman said she shot boyfriend because he would not let her sleep
- Woman arrested after domestic shooting
- Wife beats up her husband for divorce
- Women staged sexual assault. Man helped.
- Mom shoots son in face
- Woman arrested for shooting boyfriend in the back
- Mom kills baby, for interrupting FarmVille computer game
- Hawaii woman suspected of running down man
- Cop gets slap on wrist after sleeping with ex of man he jailed
- Jailed DV victim needs blankie, soother
- Squatter forces man out of home
- Woman shoots man – body found after fire put out
- Daughter fails math test, dad goes to jail, she was with mom
- 59-year-old woman stabs sister to death
- Mom pleads insanity in bathtub drownings
- Murderous foster mom still free