Update 2019 01 18: Added links to related articles.
Mother charged in toddler’s death
h/t Mensactivism.org, by
here. (The link no longer functions, but a related article can be found here.)
‘A Stevensville mother told sheriff’s deputies she killed her 3-year-old daughter and attempted suicide earlier this month because she couldn’t handle the holidays and wanted to take her child with her when she died, according to court documents….
Full Story (That link no longer functions. Follow this link to a related article.)
Child, 3, Found Dead in Stevensville Home
Written by Kye Parsons
STEVENSVILLE, Md.- Police say the mother of a 3-year-old girl is facing murder charges after she killed the child and then tried to kill herself in Stevensville on Wednesday.
The Queen Anne’s County Sheriff’s office says that just before 3 p.m., 911 dispatchers received a call to respond to the Oliver Branch Road home of 43-year-old Victoria Adele Sparrow. Police say she was in need of medical attention after an apparent suicide attempt.
Upon arrival, medical personnel began to treat Sparrow. Soon afterward, personnel located Sparrow’s 3-year-old daughter Laci M. Sparrow lying unresponsive in a bedroom. CPR was begun at that time. Meantime, the Sheriff’s Office was notified and deputies were dispatched….(Full Story)
- Woman burns five children, killing one
- Sins of the mother — Updates
- Woman arrested for stabbing husband
- Aunt charged with murder of 4-year-old niece
- Mom kills baby, for interrupting FarmVille computer game
- Couple jailed for toddler killing
- 59-year-old woman stabs sister to death
- Wife beats up her husband for divorce
- Daughter charged in Edmonton woman’s death
- Infanticide — a euphemism for child murder
- Flawless flawed — What about children?
- Woman murdered two husbands and a daughter
- Mother who killed her daughter placed on suicide watch
- No jail for mom who seriously abused daughter
- Woman arrested • beats up elderly husband