Update 2019 01 19: Added links to related article.
WPTV.com; West Palm Beach, FL, USA
2008 12 31
Reported by: Chandra Bill
PORT ST. LUCIE — Eryn Allegra, the Port St. Lucie mother accused of smothering her eight year old son on Christmas Day may be able to see visitors as early as this weekend. And among the first will be her maternal grandmother, the woman who adopted and raised her.
… Tristan’s father, was released from jail this morning. Eryn Allegra is charged with first degree murder. Catherine Whiting says she is on a suicide watch….
See all stories on this topic (2018 04 22: That link no longer functions, but here is a link to a related article on the case.)
- Kids are being damaged by mums going to work!
- Mother charged with murder of daughter
- Detroit documentary — Gangs, drug dealers, economic decline, bankruptcy
- Aunt charged with murder of 4-year-old niece
- Woman murdered two husbands and a daughter
- Family court to men : Just shut up and pay
- Infanticide — a euphemism for child murder
- Fathers Have No Legal Rights
- America the dark continent
- No jail for mom who seriously abused daughter
- Mom kills baby, for interrupting FarmVille computer game
- Sins of the mother — Updates
- Woman charged with beating adopted son to death
- Murdering mama insists that she is the victim
- Mom shoots son in face
- Couple jailed for toddler killing
- Woman stabs nephew to death