Update 2019 01 20: Added links to related articles.
A stable home discourages early sex by teenagers. Not only that, but it also encourages more frequent sex relations for parents.
27 December 2008
No breakfast, earlier sex: Japan study
There are many theories on the links between food and sex, but
Japanese researchers have come up with a new finding – young people
who skip breakfast tend to lose their virginity earlier.
In a study of 3,000 people, those who did not regularly eat breakfast
when in their early teens said they lost their virginity at an average
age of 17.5, versus an overall average age of 19 for all Japanese.
For those who had a morning meal when they were younger, the average age of having the first sexual experience was 19.4.
The study, backed by Japan’s health ministry, was aimed at finding ways to curb unwanted pregnancies. It concluded that a stable home life discouraged early sex.
“Those unhappy with their parents – such as for not preparing breakfast – may tend to find a way to release their frustration by having sex,” said Kunio Kitamura, head of the Japan Family Planning Association who led the research.
“If children don’t feel comfortable in their family environment, they tend to go out,” he told AFP.
Additionally, young people who start having sex early tend to miss breakfast because they return home late, he said.
Japan has one of the world’s lowest birthrates as more young people put off starting families, finding them a burden on their careers or lifestyles….(Full Story)
- Entire families could be put into care — protective custody
- Same court, same time, similar offences, unequal justice
- Planned Parenthood advises Girl Scouts
- Sheep People Comparisons – Are people sheeple?
- Socialism begets Slavery
- Martin Bormann Memorandum: Securing Germany’s Future
- Bull-Buster video on violent women
- Why I don’t take feminists seriously, by Mike Adams)
- Detroit documentary — Gangs, drug dealers, economic decline, bankruptcy