Updated 2019 01 25: Added links to related articles.
Full Comment; the blog of the National Post comment section
Andrea Mrozek: Abortion, in plain English
Posted: September 23, 2008, 10:26 AM by Kelly McParland
When pro-choice social commentator Camille Paglia wrote that she sanctions “murder” when it is called “abortion,” pro-lifers were horrified. They should have cheered.
Her article — published recently on Salon.com– only briefly touched on abortion. But the offending comments were made as part of an attention- grabbing one-two punch. Paglia wrote that she is “a firm supporter of abortion rights,” but then went on to say: “I have always frankly admitted that abortion is murder, the extermination of the powerless by the powerful … which results in the annihilation of concrete individuals and not just clumps of insensate tissue.” Almost every pro-abortion activist lives in a zone where they conceal what abortion really is — though they know that the procedure involves killing a person each and every time. The difference between them and Paglia is that they don’t come out and say it….(
Full Story — 2018 04 29: That link is now broken, but here is a link to the original text of the article.)
- Humane Society for the Unborn
- Don’t be hornswoggled, pro-choice promotes abortion
- Abortion – Death or life? You decide.
- Obama legalizes funding of abortions abroad
- Golden years are looking grim
- Does the world suffer from overpopulation?
- Stealth in bringing about abortions and human sterilization
- World population control impacts demographic trends