Updated 2019 01 30: Added links to related articles.
Associated Press – 2008 08 01
Chick-fil-A founder Truett Cathy. NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Fla. – Chick-fil-A restaurant founder S. Truett Cathy has decided two [pre-teen-aged] girls accused of causing $30,000 in damage to his home should be punished with a writing assignment instead of charges.
- Social pathology: disaster or goldmine?
- Woman arrested for shooting boyfriend in the back
- Detroit documentary — Gangs, drug dealers, economic decline, bankruptcy
- Planned Parenthood protecting child rapist … again
- Capital offences proliferate under political correctness
- Violence, gang warfare – what has gone wrong with girls?
- Squatter forces man out of home