Updated 20 19 02 08: Added links to related articles.
By Marcia Segelstein
The Girl Scouts of the USA have been on a steady, well-documented leftward slide for many years. (More on that later.) But this summer, the organization is about to take a giant leap even further in that direction.
The GSUSA is introducing a new “Girl Scout Leadership Experience,” essentially a new curriculum, titled “Journeys.” The first series of books, one for every level of scouting, will be released this summer called “It’s Your World – Change It.” As you may have guessed from the title, it’s all about girls “taking action.”
In the words of the Girl Scouts’ literature, the mission is for girls to “lead with courage, confidence, and character to make the world a better place.” Sounds innocuous enough. But the GSUSA leadership has some specific ideas about what exactly “making the world a better place” means….(Full Story)
- Same court, same time, similar offences, unequal justice
- Planned Parenthood advises Girl Scouts
- Violence, gang warfare – what has gone wrong with girls?
- Mission: Find domestic violence against women
- Abortion, by any other name, still is…
- Squatter forces man out of home
- Witch hunts past and present
- Ignatieff slanders all Canadian men
- Barack Obama misandry targets boys