Updated 2019 02 09: Added links to related articles.
‘Bad Dog!’ – A Political Satire
By Henry Makow PhD
A new session of the Seventeenth District Human Rights Tribunal of the Feminist Soviet of Canada is set to begin. Ms. Rutherford- Armstrong is the Prosecutor. The Judge is Madam Chegundi Tsunami, a woman of color. The Defendant is Henry Makow of Winnipeg, white male.
Rutherford-Armstrong: “Mr. Makow– At 10.25 a.m. on May 22, 2008 at the corner of Maple and Higgins, you were overheard to utter the words, “bad dog” to your pet. How do you plead?”
Makow: “Guilty with an explanation, Madame. ”
Rutherford: “And what is your explanation?”
Makow: “I’m trying to teach Raffi not to chase cats. He practically pulls my arm out of its socket. He has pulled me off my bike more than once and broken many retractable leashes.”
Rutherford: “The witness, a Ms. Termagant, reported that there was a hint of impatience in your voice. This was confirmed by tapes from a nearby CCTV. Is this true?”
Makow: “Yes, it’s possible.”
Rutherford: “Do you realize how damaging this is to a dog’s self esteem? Demonizing him as “bad”? Withdrawing affection?”….Full Story
#Education #FeministJurisprudence #Humour #MensIssues #PropagandaExposed #TheNewWorldOrder
- Turning moral traditions topsy-turvy
- ‘Science 2.0’ weighs in — Alessandro Strumia’s reputation
- Survivor hyperbole – increasingly popular survivor fad
- Actual Average Lifespans Decline — US Women Lose Big
- Equality of Outcomes destroys Freedom
- Indian men’s suicides reached epidemic proportions
- Women deserve education — Men do not?
You must be logged in to post a comment.