Updated 2019 02 10: Added links to related articles.
The Times (Britain)
1 May 2008
Vengeful mothers leave good fathers powerless to see child, says judge
By Rosemary Bennett, Social Affairs Correspondent
A senior judge spoke out against child access law yesterday, saying that the courts were powerless to help decent fathers to see their children if vengeful mothers stood in the way.
Lord Justice Ward made his comments after telling a father that there was nothing he could do to help him to reestablish contact with his teenage daughter who had been turned against him by her “vicious” mother.
The “drip, drip, drip of venom” poured into the daughter’s ears by the mother included accusations of sexual abuse against the innocent father after the couple divorced, the judge said….(Full Story)
#ChildAbduction #ChildCustodyAwards #Divorce #FeministJurisprudence
- Fathers Have No Legal Rights
- Response to a fatherhood survey
- Detroit documentary — Gangs, drug dealers, economic decline, bankruptcy
- Justice for Judges — Kids for Cash Bribery Case
- Gender bias evident in parental alienation cases
- Brainwashing the kids to spite the ex
- Sins of the mother — Updates