Quite a few men write to us about how to pick a wife or girlfriend whom they can trust to be able to live with. It seems that the answer to that is obvious to most.
Here is the advice that we offer to them when such a question is asked.
The most important aspect of a wife-to-be is how she treats the men in her life: her father, her sons, her brothers, her uncles, her husband or her boyfriend, and even her ex-husbands and ex-boyfriends. For example:
- If she cheats on her husband or on her boyfriend, she will be likely to cheat on you;
- If she talks bad about any of the men in her life, she will be likely to talk bad, or worse, about you;
- If she says that she is the victim of any of the men in her life, she will be likely to eventually say the same thing, or worse things, in relation to you;
- If she denies the father of her child his rightful place at the side of that child, she will be likely to deny you that place in the life of the child that she will have from you;
- If she steals from any of the men in her life, she will be likely to steal from you, especially your child’s love and affection;
- If she lies to or about anyone, she will be likely to lie about you and to you about anything and everything, and
- If she mistreats any of the men in her life that were there before you came on the scene, she will be likely to mistreat you the same way or mistreat you even worse.
See also: Internet Dating Red Flags: Avoiding Another Crazy Woman in the World Wide Spider Web
(h/t to Friends of Protection for Men)