Updated 2018 08 03: to fix and add links
May 22, 2007, Erin Pizzey interviewed by Dads on the Air
Peter van de Voorde: Are you generalising by saying that, because surely it must be just the radical feminists who are like that. You’re saying that the feminist movement as a whole…? Erin Pizzey: …is evil? Peter van de Voorde: is evil. Erin Pizzey: Yes. Because the entire concept is evil. Any movement that sets out to hate as the feminist movement does… I mean even down to the woman in the street who will say, “I’m a feminist”, what does she actually mean? She means she’s derogatory about men.
(Full Transcript of Interview) From that:
We’re going to be talking with Erin Pizzey. This is an historic moment for Dads on the Air. Erin Pizzey is a world-renowned specialist on gender issues, a world-renowned commentator. She’s written a number of books including “Scream Quietly or the Neighbours Will Hear You” and a very controversial book “Prone to Violence” which caused an enormous uproar when it was first published. She was picketed by feminists and had a huge outcry against that book. She’s also received a huge number of awards over the years and written a large number of articles on the issues that we so often talk about on this radio program, including “Domestic Violence is Not a Gender Issue”, “The Planned Destruction of the Family”, and most recently a very controversial article in the Daily Mail “How Feminists Tried to Destroy the Family.” Welcome to the show Erin Pizzey.
Erin Pizzey’s web pages at Fathers for Life.
Write to Erin Pizzey on Facebook.
- Why Did Feminists Attack the Family?
- Why I don’t take feminists seriously, by Mike Adams
- Propaganda, socialism and feminism
- Communism → second-wave feminism → social re-engineering
- Men have all the power? Don’t you believe it!
- Domestic Violence is not a Gender Issue • Erin Pizzey
- The Planned Destruction of the Family • Erin Pizzey
- Working with violent Women — discussion paper • Erin Pizzey
- How The Women’s Movement Taught Women to Hate Men • Erin Pizzey
- Why I, as an ardent anti-feminist, feel sorry for women • Erin Pizzey
- When did you last beat your wife? • Erin Pizzey
- Who’s Failing the Family? • Erin Pizzey