Updated 2018 08 03: to fix and add links
May 22, 2007, Erin Pizzey interviewed by Dads on the Air
Peter van de Voorde: Are you generalising by saying that, because surely it must be just the radical feminists who are like that. You’re saying that the feminist movement as a whole…? Erin Pizzey: …is evil? Peter van de Voorde: is evil. Erin Pizzey: Yes. Because the entire concept is evil. Any movement that sets out to hate as the feminist movement does… I mean even down to the woman in the street who will say, “I’m a feminist”, what does she actually mean? She means she’s derogatory about men.
(Full Transcript of Interview) From that:
We’re going to be talking with Erin Pizzey. This is an historic moment for Dads on the Air. Erin Pizzey is a world-renowned specialist on gender issues, a world-renowned commentator. She’s written a number of books including “Scream Quietly or the Neighbours Will Hear You” and a very controversial book “Prone to Violence” which caused an enormous uproar when it was first published. She was picketed by feminists and had a huge outcry against that book. She’s also received a huge number of awards over the years and written a large number of articles on the issues that we so often talk about on this radio program, including “Domestic Violence is Not a Gender Issue”, “The Planned Destruction of the Family”, and most recently a very controversial article in the Daily Mail “How Feminists Tried to Destroy the Family.” Welcome to the show Erin Pizzey.
Write to Erin Pizzey on Facebook.
- Why Did Feminists Attack the Family?
- Why I don’t take feminists seriously, by Mike Adams
- Propaganda, socialism and feminism
- Communism → second-wave feminism → social re-engineering
- Men have all the power? Don’t you believe it!
- Domestic Violence is not a Gender Issue • Erin Pizzey
- The Planned Destruction of the Family • Erin Pizzey
- Working with violent Women — discussion paper • Erin Pizzey
- How The Women’s Movement Taught Women to Hate Men • Erin Pizzey
- Why I, as an ardent anti-feminist, feel sorry for women • Erin Pizzey
- When did you last beat your wife? • Erin Pizzey
- Who’s Failing the Family? • Erin Pizzey