——– Original Message ——–
Subject: [Mention] New Book Coming: “Taken Into Custody”
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 23:13:57 -0500
From: Stephen Baskerville
Please forward this message to your lists.
I recently signed a contract with a current affairs publisher for a book tentatively entitled Taken Into Custody: The War Against Fathers, Marriage, and the Family. This will be a major exposé on all facets of the divorce/custody machine — including child custody, constitutional rights, child support, domestic violence, child abuse, feminism, government fatherhood/marriage programs, and more. It will document the politics behind the machinery — the conflicts of interest, the corruption, the money, the extremist ideology — and demonstrate why this is more than simple “gender bias” against fathers.
Taken Into Custody will be the most comprehensive and forthright exposé yet published by a major publishing house of the depredations of the divorce industry. I say this conscious that I am standing on the shoulders of others: Sanford Braver’s Divorced Dads: Shattering the Myths, Warren Farrell’s Father and Child Reunion (among his other books), Jeffery Leving’s Fathers Rights, Jed Abraham’s From Courtship to Courtroom, Robert Seidenberg’s The Fathers Emergency Guide to Divorce-Custody Battle, Richard Doyle’s Save the Males, Judy Parejko’s Stolen Vows, and others.
Without these pioneering efforts, I would never have been able to write this book. Yet these writers were either pressured by their publishers to tone down their language or forced to self-publish. This is the first book from a major publisher that has been permitted to speak the unvarnished truth about the divorce machinery: its destruction of families, its violations of the Constitution, its disregard for due process of law, its voracious appetite for children, parents, and families. This is no tirade however but a thoroughly documented study of the most repressive government machine ever created in the United States.
For examples of the kind of forthright account you can expect in this book, look at the published articles at www.stephenbaskerville.net.
Taken Into Custody is scheduled for publication in July for $24.95, but you can order it now for a special pre-publication price of $16.47 at Amazon.
I would be grateful if you would please place these links on your web sites and forward this message to everyone on your lists.
For more than 70 articles and studies in mainstream publications on the abuses of the divorce industry, see www.stephenbaskerville.net.
- Taken into Custody – by Stephen Baskerville
- The Failure of Family Policy
- The systematic deconstruction of the family and nation(s)
- Feminism destroys many aspects of society
- Government keeps grandparents grandchildren apart
- Training program for non-residential fathers
- Social services are paid bonuses to snatch babies
- Reaping the whirlwind — Outcomes of lifestyle choice
- Top-Ten Myths of Divorce Debunked
- Communism → second-wave feminism → social re-engineering
- Children of the State
- Men have all the power? Don’t you believe it!
- For some, Fathers Day is a sad and bitter occasion
- Divorce causes population decline
- Radical Feminism – Socially Destructive