Updated 2018 08 12: Expanded introduction, added a few links to sources of help, and appended links to related articles.
In India, status of men deteriorates, as feminists or redfems take control of the political landscape.
Found this via Angry Harry’s YouTube playlist:
Renuka Chaudhary has been exposed as the men-hating woman that she is. This interview clearly depicts the real Renuka Chaudhary and her attempts to justify the Domestic violence bill of India, which gives sweeping legal power to women and gives them a legal way to harrass and extort money from the innocent husband and his family members. During the interview in the program “Devil’s Advocate”, she threatens to put a domestic violence case against Karan Thapar and says an ominously advises “Be Careful” at the end of the interview. Watch how female feminazi goons are taking over the media and the law-making machinery in India.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E2FAC1957C0A4F0D(2018 08 12: That link is now broken. No replacement can be found.)
Despite its somewhat misleading heading, this article, Social Ostracism of 498a Women and Their Families, is a reasonable substitute for the video. It contains similar information.
Why do men put up with having the deteriorating status of men rammed down their throats? It is deadly and detrimental to men and to the welfare of society. Take the steadily escalating suicides by Indian men.
Misuse of Section 498a of the Indian Penal Code
Allegations by women that crimes were committed by their husbands and their husbands’ families in connection with violations of wives’ dowry rights (Section 498A of the Indian Penal Code) are peculiar to India but they are frequent as well as socially and financially devastating for the accused and for their families. Blood relatives of the accused (e. g.: parents, grand parents, aunts and uncles,even two-months-old toddlers) become routinely incarcerated, having to wait for their court hearing in which their collective guilt will be pronounced. The waiting period between accusation and trial can be as long as and longer than 20 years.
The accused cannot be released on bail, as that is not permissible within the law pertaining to offences in connection with Section 498A of the Indian Penal Code, at least theoretically, while those with sufficient financial resources can always find someone who will work a way around those laws, to get the accused set free at least until their trials take place.
A few links to sources of help:
- 498a Misuse India
- HUSBANDs : Harassed, Flirted, Cheated, Divorced,misuse of dowry 498a, NRI
- Fight Against Misuse Of 498A
- More along those lines…
- Feminist Conquest-Supremacism-in India vs Male Rights
- Remembrance : The status of men
- Divorce causes escalating suicide rates
- Sex lies data tapes – partner abuse industry corruption
- Jailed DV victim needs blankie, soother
- Domestic violence a gender-balanced issue
- Feminist Propaganda Debunked
- Interfering with Marriage and Encroaching on National Sovereignty
- Unhappy feminist, regarding truth on domestic violence
- “A Crime Against Women”
- Study: Men suffer from domestic violence as much as women
- Hatred of men
- Indian men want a men’s ministry
- Misandry, hatred of men, leads to discrimination against men
- Second-wave Feminism — Ideological Foundation